Foundry Ridge Meadows
Foundry Ridge Meadows is dedicated to supporting youth / young people and caregivers facing substance use and/or mental health challenges.
Fraser Health – Foundry Central Office Providence
Foundry Ridge Meadows helps young people 12-24 and their caregiver’s access mental health and substance use support, physical/sexual health, peer support, and social services. Foundry makes it easy for young people and their families to find the care, connection and support they are seeking. If you are a youth living with substance use or mental health challenges this is a safe and informative place to seek help with tough topics.
plus visits in the last 2 years
plus hosted over Socials in the last 2 years
No Judgments here. Foundry can help.
Choose the path that works for you
Foundry offers young people ages 12-24 health and wellness resources, services and supports – online and through integrated service centres in communities across BC.
Confused about the support available? Try the Foundry Pathfinder to click through an anonymous survey that will put you on the right path.
- One-on-one counselling: Foundry has professional counsellors to support youth and families.
- Primary Care: We do not have primary care available at this time.
- Peer support: Peer support is often a great first step to receiving services. Youth and families can connect with a peer whose lived experiences offer guidance and support. Peer supporters can walk alongside youth or parents and help them navigate through what can be a complex system.
- Virtual Support Groups & Socials: Facing big challenges is a part of all our journeys, but mental health is also about being active, being social and learning how to be comfortable with yourself and engage with the environment around you. Join a video chat to play Dungeons and Dragons, watch a movie, discuss books, or chat with other caregivers.
- Supplies: Foundry Ridge Meadows works hard to limit and decrease barriers that may be impacting youth, be it food security, toiletries, sanitary products, or access to cell phones that connect peers in isolation.
Looking for help and support for emploment? We can help.
Foundry Works and Education
Why Foundry Works & Education?
What is Foundry Works & Education? Foundry Works & Education is a supported work or study program. It helps youth prepare for and find employment, access education at the secondary or post-secondary level, or locate volunteer opportunities. Foundry Works & Education offers individual and group support both in person and virtually.
The Foundry Works & Education team is here to support you every step of the way on your Employment and School journey. Our goal is to meet you where you are at and walk alongside and support you.
What are the Eligibility Criteria? Foundry Works & Education is open to youth between the ages of 15-24 who are: BC youth who are not working or studying full time Wanting to work, attend school and/or volunteer Not actively working with another employment program Canadian citizen, permanent resident, new immigrant or is on a working visa Foundry Works & Education is open to all new and existing Foundry clients
Program Outlines individual vocational support counselling (optional) informational workshops (group format, online or in-person sessions) access to computers, printers, telephones, Wifi support with individual needs (obtaining ID, work clothes, accessing health care or other needs) ongoing support with vocational or educational goals Foundry Works & Education staff will work with you to create a service plan that aligns with your personal needs and goals.
For more information about Foundry Works and Education
Kim Dumore Project Coordinator Call 604 839 2390 firstname.lastname@example.org
"They understand and don't judge me. Their socials are super fun they help me feel connected to people my own age who are experiencing the same stuff."
Youth and young adults in Maple Ridge and Pitt Meadows 12-24 years of age with a valid MSP card.
Hours of Service
Walk In Hours
Tuesday – 10:30am – 8 pm
Wednesday – 1 pm – 6 pm
Thursday – 1 pm – 6 pm.
No referral necessary for Walk In
Psychiatrist is only available through a referral from your family doctor. And not guaranteed due to limited availability.
Foundry Ridge Meadows
22932 Lougheed Highway, Maple Ridge, BC V2X 2W2
Alicia Erenli MA, R.C.C.
Manager of Foundry Ridge Meadows & Youth Housing Program
604-380-3133 ext.2122 | C 236-986-5551