IN PERSON PROGRAMS
Clubhouse is open by appointment throughout the week.
NEW Member Lead Planning Group: For those interested in pursuing a leadership role at the club– or those already leading. Join us for an afternoon of brainstorming, planning, and support.
- Music Group: Come join Mark for an acoustic jam & singing session.
- Art Exploration: Weekly themed creativity groups and discussions
- Goal Planning: 1-1 appointments with staff to explore personal goals
- Member Meeting: Discuss/plan club programs & offer ideas/feedback
- WRAP: Wellness Recovery Action Plan (offered throughout the year)
- RST: Recovery Support Training (offered annually)
- Sex, Love & Relationships (offered annually)
- Wellness Journaling: Explore different journaling styles!
- NEW Differences Welcome: Monthly group exploring our wonderful diversity!
- Armchair Travels: Join Janeen from FVRL as we explore different places around the World.
- Healthy Living Series: (ON HOLD FOR NOVEMBER) Join us as we discuss different topics each week related to health and wellness
- Sources Advocate: Monthly appointments with advocate for help with Income Assistance, Renter Rights, and Accessing Disability Benefits. Please sign up.
- All Virtual Programs offered through ZOOM
- Connect with Staff for Meeting ID & password
- Please note: Not all program sessions are virtual– see calendar for details.
- BINGO: Classic and Music
- Differences Welcome Group
- Member Meeting: Discuss/plan club programs & offer ideas/feedback.
- One to One appointments available through ZOOM.
- Coffee & Social Wellness group
PROGRAMS with COMMUNITY PARTNERS
Please sign up directly with Community Partner or connect with Club staff
Monday Walking Group w/ Steffanie: Meet in front of ACT Centre: Call to sign up 604-777-6800
Friday Mindfulness Group w/ Miwa
Meet at Mental Health Centre: Call to sign up 604-476-7163
- Fraser Health Crisis Line: 604-951-8855 or 1-877-820-7444
- HealthLink BC: 811
- Community Services: 604-467-6911
- Maple Ridge Mental Health Centre: 604-476-7165
- MR Parks & Leisure: Therapeutic Recreation: 604-467-7303
- The Foundry: 604-380-3133
- BCCDC Harm Reduction Info: https://towardtheheart.com/