Community Parenting Program
The Community Parenting Program is committed to helping to empower parents in our community.
Ministry of Children and Family Development
The Community Parenting and the Aboriginal Parenting programs are referral-based programs offering short-term support services for prenatal clients and parents. Referrals can be made through a physician, social worker, School District 42, Public Health/Fraser Health, or another community-based program.
This Program assists with:
• Healthy parenting practices
• Parenting support and strategies
• Linking parents to community resources
• Assisting with Child Tax benefits
• Help with registration for social Insurance and birth certificates
• Housing applications
• Government applications such as Income Assistance, EI, Identification Applications
JoAnne White - Program Coordinator
Who Qualifies / Eligibility
Parents with children aged 0-8 residing in Maple Ridge and Pitt Meadows.
Hours of Service
Monday – Friday 8:30 am – 4:30 pm
JoAnne White – Community Parenting Program / Family Place
Project Lead, Child Care Resource & Referral Program