Community Services is an equal opportunity employer. Successful applicants will be informed and accepting of cultural diversity, and have the ability to work and support all people with dignity and respect.
The following job posting is available:
Director of Human Resources Part-Time Career Opportunity
Maple Ridge Pitt Meadows Community Services has been serving the community since 1971 as a multi-service non-profit registered charity that serves over 13,000 people each year. With over 25+ programs, we are incredibly proud of our impact in the community. The Organization is looking for a Director of Human Resources to join our leadership team on a part-time basis (28-hours per week). Reporting to the Executive Director, the Director of HR will advise the Management Team on all areas of Human Resources, people development and performance. This position requires a strategic thinker with excellent communication skills, strong analytical abilities and superior management skills necessary to promote a culture committed to staff health, safety and well-being as well as organizational success in the evolving field of social services.
As an integral part of the leadership team the Director will manage all aspects of human resources for the Organization, including but not limited to:
- Developing and managing the Recruitment program which includes an orientation/on-boarding program for new hires
- Oversee performance management program
- Participate on various committees and leadership initiatives as required
- Labour Relations - liaise with union, provide interpretation of Collective Agreement, foster an environment of positive union relations
- Employee Engagement – develop and manage employee engagement program, including employee satisfaction surveys
- HR Administration -manage all personnel files and records
- Ensure all human resources policies and practices are compliant with current legislation, documented and maintained.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience at a Senior Human Resource level
- In-depth knowledge of human resource practices and Employment Standards legislation
- CHRP designation or degree in a relevant field
- Non-profit experience is an asset
Community Services is a growing organization that recognizes that our people are our #1 asset. If you are passionate about human resources, staff engagement and creating a collaborative strength-based culture with lots of fun and learning along the way than please submit your resume and cover letter to: Crystal Trudeau at email@example.com.
Maple Ridge Pitt Meadows Community Services is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage all qualified candidates to apply by Thursday December 10, 2020.
A competitive compensation package is offered.