Except as stated above, no information or material on this Site may be copied, sold, exploited, stored, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted electronically or mechanically, transmitted, recorded, mirrored, photocopied or reproduced in any manner without the prior written permission of the Organization or the applicable copyright owner. Any use other than that noted above may violate copyright, trade-mark or other intellectual property laws, and, without the prior written permission of the Organization, is strictly prohibited.
You hereby agree that you shall not use any information or material on this Site in any claims, proceedings, suits or actions against the Organization, its partners, suppliers or affiliates. You may not post, publish, reproduce, transmit or otherwise distribute information or material on the Site: (a) constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offence or give rise to civil liability; (b) which is protected by copyright, or other intellectual property right or derivative works thereof, without obtaining permission of the copyright holder; (c) otherwise use this Site in a way that is contrary to law or which would adversely impact use of the Site or the Internet by other users including the posting or transmitting of other information or software containing viruses or other disruptive components.
- Copyright. The material displayed on this Site, including without limitation all Site design, images, illustrations, designs, photographs, video clips, writings, text, graphics, interfaces and other materials, and the selection and arrangements thereof, are copyrighted and owned, controlled or licensed by the Organization. You should assume everything you see or read on this Site is copyrighted unless otherwise noted.
- Trademarks. All trade-marks, service marks, trade dress, logos, trade names and other icons used and displayed on this Site are proprietary to the Organization or other respective owners that have granted the Organization the right and license to use such marks. Nothing contained on this Site gives you or any other person the right or license to use any trade-mark displayed on this Site without the express permission of the Organization.
- Use Restrictions. The Organization grants you permission to view this Site and to display, download, and print in hard copy portions of this Site for personal, not-for-profit or non-commercial purposes, provided you do not modify the Site and that you retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained on the Site.
- Disclaimer. THE INFORMATION AND MATERIALS CONTAINED WITHIN THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED BY THE ORGANIZATION ON AN “AS IS” BASIS AND THE ORGANIZATION MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, QUALITY OF INFORMATION, TITLE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. In no event shall the Organization be liable for special, indirect, exemplary, or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever, including but not limited to, loss of use, data, or profits, without regard to the form of any action, including but not limited to contract, negligence, or other tortious actions, all arising out of or in connection with the use, copying, or display of the contents of this Site.
- ExternalSites. This Site may include links to other sites on the Internet that are owned and operated by third party vendors and other third parties (the “External Sites”). Such links are provided for your reference only. You acknowledge that the Organization is not responsible for the availability of, or the content located on or through, any External Site. The Organization’s inclusion of links to an External Site does not imply any endorsement of the material on the External Site or, unless expressly disclosed otherwise, any sponsorship, affiliation or association with its owner, operator or sponsor, nor does the Organization’s inclusion of links to External Sites imply that the Organization is authorised to use any trade-mark, service mark, trade dress, logo, trade name or any copyrighted symbol that may be reflected in the External Site. It is your responsibility to verify any information contained within the External Sites before relying on it.
- Identifying Materials. If you object to your name or identity being used in the contents of this Site, you must immediately notify the Site operator by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. In the event of such objection, you agree that your sole remedy shall be the removal by the Organization of such content from the Site.
- Collection of Information. Any information that Maple Ridge/Pitt Meadows Community Services collects from our website and social media visitors will not be misused in any way.
22718 Lougheed Hwy., Maple Ridge BC V2X 2V6