Our Mission & Values
We support and empower individuals and families to realize their potential and achieve self-reliance
We do this by offering client centered services and programs that embrace the following values:
We operationalize our values by adhering to the following principles:
- We collaborate with stakeholders to ensure standards of excellence and transparency in program planning and service delivery.
- Our environments are safe, healthy, supportive and inclusive.
- We are committed to excellence in leadership and financial accountability.
- We create ongoing positive change through a commitment to continuous learning, quality improvements, and growth.
- We respect our clients and stakeholders and we are committed to a hopeful, strength focused client-centred approach in all we do.
Our Brand Promise
Changing Lives Together
What you can expect as an individual/family receiving services from us:
Statement of Rights
All recipients of service can expect to be treated with dignity and respect, to receive services regardless of sex, race, colour, religion, national origin, age or degree of disability.
Community Services believes that all persons served have the right to express their complaints and to have them resolved quickly, fairly and confidentially.
Step 1 Individuals forward their complaint to the program worker or the program supervisor.
Step 2 If the issue is resolved, the individual will receive a written response within five days, detailing the resolution.
Step 3 If the issue is not resolved, the individual has the right to appeal the process.
For complaints regarding privacy protection, please forward your complaint in writing to the attention of our Privacy Officer at the following address:
22718 Lougheed Highway
Maple Ridge, BC V2V 2V6